Today is not my day

i'm back with all of my sadness

In the morning i went to school then when i arrived, i went to my class, COSINUSIX
then the bell was ringing and i sat on my chair
the first lesson today is chemistry and i dont know why, i feel so damn sad and i wanna skip the class
but it's impossible so i just sat in the class without did anything and suddenly i cried
then chemistry class was over, and the next class was Indonesian
i and all of my friends went to the library and made indonesian's task there
after finished it, i went back to the class because indonesian time was over
in the class, tamy and I ate together and i forgot to bring spoon and fork -,-
when we was eating, kak agik and kak bocah came to my class to visit their girlfriend, tamy and dila


the next lesson was UBE and then after UBE there was rest time to sholat
so, before sholat, dila, tamy and I played outside the class
and here was the problem happened but i cant tell you all
i just feel like no one care to me, and i dont know how to talk so i just cried because cry will help
and then the last bell was ringing and it was time to go home
but i must wait krisan because she had an extra
here, i cried for the three times in front of kak agik and dila


I HATE TODAY !

NB : i wrote this note, because i dont know with whom i can share my problem -,-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment