My Saturday

Today is my day
I can do my chemistry test well yeyye (y)
I'm so damn happy guys
I spent 6 hours just for study chemistry
But, my efforts are not futile

Today is Saturday, rainy saturday i mean
from this morning till right now, heaven still cry hmm i mean still rain and i love it <3



Now, i'm just sitting in front of the laptop and then facebooking, blogging, yming, twittering and hearing one of the chinese song
the title is Guang Liang, it's a nice song



Ohya, next week is a hard week ever because many exams wait meeeee
of course i should study over night , wake up early and so on omigoooots ._________.
and no facebook, no twitter, no ym haaaah
and you guess what guys ? i can go to medan to celebrate CNY
it's so very annoying
for 1 year, i just wait CNY and get many angpao but it just a dream lalala
How poor I am -,-







Oke guys, i dont what should i say right now
Have a nice SatNitee with your bf, gf and your family :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment